Spring has sprung, everyone is dressed in their best, families gather, and children play. Best of all, He is Risen. At Christmas we hear, “Don’t forget the reason for the Season” and the same can be said for Easter. The pews are packed, and lawns are full of fun. If you haven’t noticed from our packaging, we are all about the details at Baublerella. Below you can find ways to create an Elevated Easter for your children.
A couple of years ago, I wrote a post sharing toddler easter basket goodies for girls. I now also have an adorable toddler boy that keeps me on my toes. Below are a few of my favorite things for Easter baskets and wardrobe links.
- A mom of four kids, Julie Friedman started Young, Wild, and Friedman in 2017 selling sensory kits. There is an array of options for you to choose from and they are packaged neatly for an easter basket.
- Made Good makes mini Easter granola, chocolate-drizzled bars you can put in their basket or Easter eggs. Candy always makes a good bribe for wiggly bodies to sit still during a family picture after church.
- These Easter bath bombs for children will entice any toddler to jump on in and wash up after hunting all day and drawing with the Easter chalk from their basket.
- Sweet pajamas are practical and fun. I picked these sweet bunny themed ones by Burt Bee’s from Dillard’s.
- Books are always big at our house. I love ones that discuss why we celebrate Easter, What is Easter does a great job. My son already enjoys the Little Blue Truck and Good Night Construction Site books, so I was delighted to find a Spring version for each of them. For more Easter book recommendations please click here.
I always look forward to purchasing my children’s Easter outfits. Whether I dress them in a fresh white pair of Keds or Saddle Shoes I never forget to apply our Blisters Bee Gone to their sweet little feet so they are not limping during the Easter egg hunt. Dillard’s has been my go-to for Easter ensembles and their collaboration with Born on Fifth is amazing. I chose this dress for myself and the little girl's matching one for my daughter. My son will wear this adorable peter pan collared shirt with the woven shorts. If your spouse is not one for Easter outfits a light blue or green polo paired with khakis is timeless and comfortable.